Divorce Go is a family law firm offering specialized services for clients seeking to get a divorce. Their 8-step approach assists clients right from the point of information exchange and filing for a divorce at court to receiving the divorce judgment and the final divorce grant. A branch of Bluetown Lawyers, located at the heart of Toronto, Divorce Go serves as a trusted counsel who can help individuals benefit from a hassle-free divorce process and smoothly handle their post-divorce legalities as well.
To help stellar students continue their academic education without the pressure of having to pay bills, Divorce Go runs an annual competition, offering $500 scholarship to the winner.
Canadian/US citizens or permanent residents with the required minimum GPA and enrolled in a Canadian or United States university or college for the Winter 2019 term.
HOW TO APPLY:
APPLICATION: Four components must be submitted for your entry: (A) Application form, (B) A small writing project, (C) Copy of transcript, (D) Proof of Canadian or US Residence
(A) Application Form: Fill out the Scholarship Application form on our scholarship page (Find Link Below). All fields must be filled out.
(B) Small Writing Project: On a website, blog or online forum, write an 800-1000 word article on the topic below:
THERE IS A LOT OF STIGMA ASSOCIATED WITH THE IDEA OF A DIVORCE. DO YOU ENDORSE THE STIGMA? WHY OR WHY NOT?
- Your published piece of content must be received no later than August 31, 2019
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that we may confirm their identity and school enrollment
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or planning to attend school in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATION
The best article will be innovative, express thoughts clearly and concisely, and be devoid of grammatical or spelling errors. The article must also include a link from the website or blog to the Divorce Go website (https://divorcego.ca/ ).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: August 31, 2019
DATE OF DECISION: The winner will be announced and awarded on September 6, 2019
We look forward to reading your submissions.